When qualification examination is complete, applicants will be notified according to their time of registration. If applicants cancel their appointments, notification will be sent to other applicants according to their time of registration. Unqualified applicants will not be notified.
- Applicants each will be given one session per day.
- Applicants must make cancellation three working days prior to their sessions. If not, they will be deemed absent and get suspended once from the consultation service.
- Applicants who are absent will not be allowed to register again within three months.
- Applicants who need to make cancellation must fill out the cancellation form.
- Applicants can visit the website of the Writing First-Aid Station and click “Rules” in the menu bar for other regulations.
Qualification examination is made according to the specified time when registration commences; for example, registration for sessions on 10/5 commences at 12:15 pm, 9/21. Registration requests sent earlier than the specified time will be deemed unqualified. For consulting sessions and other information on registration, please click here.