- Master’s degree or higher, approved by the Ministry of Education. Proof of degree verification must be provided for degrees from foreign institutions.
- Areas of specialization include academic writing and presentations in English.
Anticipated Start Date
- August 1st, 2020
- CV and autobiography;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A course syllabus;
- One representative publication;
- A photocopy of highest degree diploma and other related certificates;
- ID or ARC;
- Other supporting materials.
- Deadline: 12:00 pm, June 1st, 2020
- Submit the required application materials to AWEC email address: email@example.com (Email Subject: Part-time instructor application,” followed by your name)
- After preliminary review, we will notify qualified applicants for interviews