Fun with English 4/22 正取名單
場次 | 15:30-16:30 | 16:30-17:30 | 17:30-18:30 |
Three Steps to Start Your String Journey | — | 羅尹妙 | 陳品翰 |
To Find You in This Universe: A Reading of Maroon 5’s Lost Stars | 莊芯瑜 | — | 謝鳳圓 |
For the Sake of SAKE: Introductions to Japanese Sake | 鄭景鵬 | 胡芮齊 | 游芯瑜 |
Get Big with Bands | 王苡婷 | 曾品瑄 | 陳柏雯 |
Hand Embroidery & English Calligraphy | 何馥妤 | — | 潘昱瑄 |
Singing from the Bottom of Your Heart | 林軒伃 | 李怡慧 | 黃旻穎 |
Getting Fit: The First Step | 高恩啟 | — | 林郁婷 |
1, 2, 3, 4! Let’s Embroider 1234 Cake | 黃莠樺 | 邱詩媛 | 莊博勛 |
More than a Drink: The Tales and Details of Cocktails | 林澤立 | — | 陳尹萱 |
The Melody Behind The Butterfly Lovers – Guzheng and Liang Zhu | 葉妮箏 | — | 許凱富 |
Fun Facts You Don’t Know about Recorders | 李蕙安 | 賴芊妤 | — |
Be the Spokesperson of Taiwanese Delicacies! | 陳靖瑄 | 黃宇丞 | 羅芝婷 |
Don’t Know about These? Then You Don’t Know Filming! | 黃子蓁 | — | 陳綵瑄 |
Fun with English 4/22 備取名單
課程 | 備選一 | 備選二 | 備選三 |
Three Steps to Start Your String Journey | 廖映宸 | 林席葦 | 何季軒 |
To Find You in This Universe: A Reading of Maroon 5’s Lost Stars | 王品臻 | 陳綵瑄 | 柯彥均 |
For the Sake of SAKE: Introductions to Japanese Sake | 黃冠蓁 | 鄭景鵬 | 沈凱霖 |
Get Big with Bands | 李沅臻 | 洪曉伃 | 廖羿杰 |
Hand Embroidery & English Calligraphy | 陳品潔 | 蔡晴芝 | 林意真 |
Singing from the Bottom of Your Heart | 高佑真 | 邱詩媛 | 張書明 |
Getting Fit: The First Step | 蔡晴芝 | 劉安娜 | 吳珮瑄 |
1, 2, 3, 4! Let’s Embroider 1234 Cake | 林筠喬 | 邱詩媛 | 王品臻 |
More than a Drink: The Tales and Details of Cocktails | 高佑真 | 林筠喬 | 林杰昌 |
The Melody Behind The Butterfly Lovers – Guzheng and Liang Zhu | 楊百蓉 | 蔡佳芸 | 王淨舜 |
Fun Facts You Don’t Know about Recorders | 許凱富 | 朱嘉惠 | 李佩妤 |
Be the Spokesperson of Taiwanese Delicacies! | 林筠喬 | 柯彥均 | 戴僡慜 |
Don’t Know about These? Then You Don’t Know Filming! | 劉安娜 | 廖映宸 | 張嘉恆 |